Friday 16 June 2017

Camp To Hanmer Springs

3 weeks ago T2 and T3 went on camp to Hanmer Springs.It took us  like 2 h 50mins to get there on the way we stopped in Reefton for some food then 2 hrs to go so then we got to Hanmer springs. Then we all got settled in and made our beds after that.We got in our groups and my group went tree climbing I was quit scared after tree climbing we went to the pool  and spa pool then we had tea then went to sleep.The next morning we did mission impossible which was challenging in some parts.After lunch we did mountain biking which was really fun we went to the pool again I manly stayed in the hot pool. we had tea  and after my class we played charred for a while then we had camp concert which there wasent meany people who did it then we went to sleep. Everyone got up had breakfast we all packed our bags.And got to our last activity my activity was orienteering my group was me  Alex,Cameron,Max,James and nik it was fun walking round the bush looking for the numbers we had an hour to do it.My group got 370 After orienteering we got in our car groups and went home we got back to school at like 3 pm.  Here are some photos 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Reilly. I really loved camp, did you? Hanmer Springs is one of my favourite places to visit. What was your favourite activity on camp? I really enjoy the orienteering. Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reilly my name is Lucy and I go to Paihia School. The water park looks AMAZING!! I wish I could go with my class we would have a blast!! What was the name of the water park and what was your favourite slide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Reilly,
    I hope you had fun at your camp! The year seven and eights are going on camp soon. Wehave to fundraise to go to either Rotorua or Wellington. I am really excited and can’t wait! Was it hot and sunny during your camp or cold and rainy?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.