Wednesday 10 June 2015

winter wonderland

I was walking down this path with my dog Jess. I said to less what is this place obviously he did not reply.
and all i could see was trees and snow i walked up these stairs but then the bushes shoke so i was like it must just be a bird or some. thing but Jess  wouldn't stop barking so i let him chase it but that was a mistake because it was a trap and a big rock started rolling down the path i ran and ran and ran i ran in the bush to let it past first i thou rt at this moment this trip to new Zealand would be my last the trees were as big as a sky scraper i sore. this man in the bush i looked closer it was my dad who i haven't seen in 10 years i said hi were have you been he said i ran .a way to here because its fun here i said come back to me and we can be a family again that's why i came here he said ok that what happens 20 years ago i said to my kids.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.